As groups and individuals write letters to the County Commission expressing concerns about the Plum Creek project, they will be posted here.
- February 26, 2016, an email from Penny Wheat to the County Commission.
- February 24, 2016, a note from Bob Palmer to Commissioner Hutchinson.
- April 13, 2014, a letter from Hawthorne residents expressing concern about the Plum Creek development.
- April 4, 2014, a letter from the Alachua Audubon Society expressing concern for the conveyance of conservation easements.
- March 5, 2014, the Alachua County Environmental Protection Advisory Committee sends a letter to the Florida Department of Environmental Protection expressing concern about the potential impact of the Plum Creek Development.
- December 6, 2013, the Land Conservation Board says conservation lands do not adequately protect ecological activity.